Cocktail House S.r.l. recognizes the importance of protecting personal data, and vows to respect the privacy of its users, to treat private data with caution and confidentiality and not to use them for any purposes other than those specified below.
For this purpose, this policy describes how the site is managed regarding the processing of personal data of the users who consult it. This information is provided in conformity to the art.13 of EU Regulation 679/2016, about those who interact with the web services of Cocktail House S.r.l. accessible online from the following address: www.spiritococktails.com.
This Policy may be modified or updated at any time by the company. The information is provided only for this site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links, except for the one indicated above.
- Holder of the data treatment
After consulting the site listed above, data relating to identified or identifiable natural persons may be processed. The Data Holder is Cocktail House S.r.l. .
- Data and purpose of the treatment
Cocktail House S.r.l. informs users of the site that the data collected will be used exclusively for the purposes specified below, and to keep users updated on news, promotions, events and activities related to the brand and the company's products.
The data being processed are navigation data and data voluntarily provided by the user.
Browsing data: The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier), notification of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given to the server and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and is immediately deleted after processing.
Data provided voluntarily by the user: optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on the site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data contained in the message. Any specific summary information is reported or displayed on the pages of the Site prepared for the services on request, in order to draw the attention of the interested party to the processing of his personal data.
Cocktail House S.r.l. will use the collected data to:
- a) purposes related to the use of the services offered by the site (site navigation);
- b) activities strictly connected and instrumental to the management of customer relations (contact requests);
c) sales of products related to the corporate object through e-commerce. If you are already one of our customers, we will be able to send you commercial communications relating to services that are similar to those you are already using, unless you express your dissent.
- Treatment mode
The data processing will be carried out pursuant to art. 4 no. 2) of the GDPR, by means of the following operations: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Your data will be subjected to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing.
The treatment is carried out through automated systems for a period strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and, in any case, in accordance with current legislation. The table containing the indication of the main data retention terms is attached below.
- Data communication and transfer
Your data, object of the treatment, will not be disclosed; on the other hand, for the purposes referred to in point 2, the following may be communicated:
- to employees and collaborators of the Owners in Italy, in their capacity as agents and/or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (for example, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, banking institutions and companies specialized in the management of payments, public authorities or administrations for legal obligations etc.) that carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controllers, in their capacity as external data processors. This only for purposes related to the stipulation and fulfillment of the contract or to comply with legal obligations imposed on the Owner or on companies and third parties.
For all the purposes indicated in this document, the data may be communicated within and outside the European Union, in compliance with the rights and guarantees provided for by current legislation, subject to verification that the country in question guarantees an “adequate” level of protection pursuant to the provisions of the GDPR.
The list of Data Processors is available at the registered office.
- Diritti dell’interessato
It should be noted that in your capacity as interested parties, at any time you can ask for:/p>
- a) access to your personal data;
- b) their correction in case of inaccuracy;
- c) the cancellation of the data referable to you;
- d) the limitation of the treatment;
- e) the right to object to the processing of your data where the conditions exist;
d) the right to data portability, i.e. to receive the personal data provided in a structured format commonly used and readable by an automatic device and to obtain the transfer of data to another Data Controller without hindrance.
Although not expressly provided for by the provisions referred to herein, please refer in full to the legislation in force about Privacy, and specifically to Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 of the GDPR.
- Consent revoking
Your consent may be revoked free of charge, at any time, without however being able to:
- prejudice the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
- prejudice further processing of the same data based on other legal bases such as contractual or legal obligations.
For further explanations about this information or any privacy issue, or if you wish to exercise your rights or withdraw your consent, you can write to email@example.com.